Children ages six weeks through five years of age may enroll at Newport Children’s Academy. Enrollment requires completion of a medical form, emergency forms, emergency card, and a personal information form (forms found below). The director will meet with the parents for the initial interview to review policies and the application process. The registration fee is due at the time of application. A birth certificate (original) is also required upon registration.
- Enrollment is open to any child, provided Newport Children’s Academy can meet the needs of that child.
- Enrollment is granted without discrimination with regard to sex, race, religion, or national origin.
- Tuition is due on a monthly basis. Your account will be set up on auto payment. There is a $5 per day late fee for unpaid tuition. All tuition is based upon the program you selected.
- Tuition is billed the first Monday of each month.
- All NSF fees will accrue a late fee and be charged to your account.
You can find the Newport Application here as a PDF Document.
You can find the Newport Handbook here as a PDF Document.